Friday, July 17, 2009

Oishii!

     While researching where to eat for an upcoming trip to the Los Angeles area, I discovered a plethora of wonderful food blogs which gave me insight into the restaurants of the area (GourmetPigs, Food Marathon, LA&OC Foodventures, etc). I found myself reading post after post of their foodie experiences! I loved reading about their different experiences, what they enjoyed, what they didn't, etc. "Surely there must be blogs like this for South Florida", I thought to myself. However, I was saddened to find that these types of blogs were far and few between (and those I did find weren't very comprehensive)! As such I decided to start a blog all of my own and post all of my adventures as a foodie in South Florida.

     I'm not a professional food critic, just a girl who loves good food. ^_^ Though honestly everyone's taste buds are different and what I may like or not like for that matter, may not reflect your own tastes. Never the less, I hope you enjoy reading about my never ending foodie quest for "Oishii Noms"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails